StoreNextDoor LLP is committed to safeguarding your privacy and upholding the highest levels of information security. To that end, we adhere to the strictest consumer privacy guidelines and protect any information you provide to and through our website, . Any information provided to StoreNextDoor LLP (in course of user of services) is not shared any other third party except in cases where in such information sharing becomes necessary to provide a particular service. For example customer details are needed to be shared with the service provider to or process an order.
- StoreNextDoor LLP may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To convey your order you've selected or for rendering any other services, by providing your name address and contact phone number to the service provider,
- To provide you with information about the services of the BelgaumBasket,
- To provide services which Registered Users are entitled to under applicable terms and conditions
- To produce aggregate statistical data for the improvement of services offered by storenextdoor.in
- To use the aggregate statistical data for promotional purposes,
- For any other purposes related to those above.
- We do not collect personal information from you when you visit our site unless you intend to advertise or use our services or want to know more about them. We may however, track the non-personal information about your visit which may include your domain name, webpage or complete URL from which you entered our site , your IP address & how much time you spend on our pages etc. In order to operate the Site and provide you with information on products and services that may be of interest to you, we may collect information that could be used to contact you such as full name, postal address, phone number and email address, financial information (e.g. Passwords and credit card numbers), demographic information (e.g. Zip code, hometown, gender, purchase history information and age), public information such as user ratings and reviews and a user name from you.
- You consent and give your no-objection to StoreNextDoor LLP to record, retain and use all information, data and electronic communication that you input or otherwise communicate during your access to and/or use of the Website or any e-mail to or from us and any other means and the transmittal of the same to our affiliates, subsidiaries, branches and third parties for order and other processing, database maintenance, record keeping or any other use in accordance with customary practices, policies and procedures applicable, and our privacy policies.
- StoreNextDoor LLP is wholly committed to protecting the privacy of the young. Our site is not designed to attract children under the age of 18 and StoreNextDoor LLP does not knowingly collect personal information from children on our web sites. It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information given to us or pertaining to children under 18. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will immediately delete the information from our servers.
- When you order from us, we will share your address and other necessary information (required to deliver the food to your home) with the service provider. You agree to share such information with them. We may use aggregated information like how visitors use our Web site and share such information with third parties in order to improve our Web site and to help us attract advertisers and listings. For example, we may share how many individuals visited our Web site and, on average how much time they spent on our site. Such use and sharing of aggregated information will not reveal any of your personal information to third parties. For this purpose, we may also provide these third parties service provider's anonymous information about your site navigation.
- No transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Ergo, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any firewalls or secure server software we may employ. By using this Web site or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of this site. StoreNextDoor LLP may post a notice on our Web site if a security breach occurs
- The Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Your information may be transferred to and maintained on computer networks which may be located outside of the state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction in which you reside, and the countries in which these computer networks are located may not have privacy laws as protective as the laws in your country.